Midtown Veterinary Services for Your East Memphis Pet
Services at Walnut Grove Animal Clinic include:
- Full-service veterinary hospital—We are equipped to meet your pet’s needs with diagnostic equipment, highly trained staff, and a state-of-the-art facility.
- Puppy and kitten packages—These are highly discounted packages of services that help your pet get the start in life that it needs.
- Annual wellness programs—We offer value-priced, best-medicine packages that give your pets the best chance to stay healthy and live a long life.
- Core pet vaccine packages—Economical, price-competitive vaccine and heartworm preventive packages for dogs and cats that protect them from common and often fatal illnesses.
- In-house pharmacy—We can usually fill your pet’s prescription while you wait.
- Veterinary surgery—Our highly trained doctors often perform soft tissue mass removal and orthopedic surgery. We review all your options with you, and often refer more complex cases to specialists.
- Pet dental care—Our friendly staff provides examinations, extractions, cleanings, gum disease treatments, and oral hygiene education.
- Pet boarding—Walnut Grove has climate-controlled boarding facilities, separate areas for dogs and cats, fenced-in play areas for exercise, and a highly trained staff. Take a tour of our facility.
- Pet grooming—Our experienced staff performs routine and custom grooms by appointment only Monday through Friday during regular office hours. Drop-offs are welcome with an appointment.
- Pet bathing—Call first or just drop your pet off anytime during regular office hours for a bath. Medicated shampoos and dips are available upon request.
- Microchip identification—This service is highly recommended to help ensure the return of your pet if lost or stolen.
- Veterinary emergencies—Bring your pet to our clinic during regular office hours for emergencies. After hours, please use our emergency service.